Introduction of Love Letters to Lisbon

Hello Everyone!

 I am Rebeka, a Hungarian university student, who is going on an Erasmus in just a few days! :))  

In 2019 I already participated in an Erasmus before, and it was such a wonderful experience, that I decided, that I need to go again!
My first beloved Erasmus home was Liverpool, a typical English city! It had a charming family like community, and a gorgeous seaside along the city. 

I wanted to try something different this time, so I choose Lisbon! Although the two cities greatly differ in culture, climate and food, they have some similarities too! Other than the letter "L" they both have a seaside and an amazing Erasmus community!



I invite you, to follow along my experience in Lisbon. 

In the five month I will be staying, I hope to share with you:

  • useful guides for visiting Lisbon
  • tips on Erasmus activities 
  • my experience with accommodation reservation
  • a beginner's surfing journey 
  • architecture faculty and my works as a student in FAUL
  • articles related to arts and crafts
  • and so much more!



I look forward to share my experience with you, and hopefully encourage you to become an exchange student! 

Comments